You can integrate your website variables with the SightMax Enterprise Server.
▪ Site Variables can be added in the SightMax Admin Console at the Site level
▪ Invaluable feature if you are interested in automatically displaying additional customer/visitor information in the Operator Console, if your customers are already logged in on your website(s)
▪ If you know your website variables (Ex. Username, first name, last name, Customer ID) you can add them in the SightMax Admin Console at the Site level and these values will be displayed in the Operator Console Visitor Panel.
▪ The website custom variables are also available in our Reporting Dashboard, in the Visitor Activity Reports.
▪ The Operator can also use the Column Chooser to add, or remove the Site Variables from the Visitor Panel
▪ The Custom Site Variables have been added to the Business Rules as Rule Triggers Profile Variables where an Operator with Admin rights can create automatic Business Rules that will proactively invite the customer to chat, push the Visitor to another URL, send an email, send chat invites (regular and custom text invites), alert Operators and much more.
then add the variables in the SightMax Admin Console > Click on the domain name > Site variables > add the name of your variable (Example: User_Email)
You can also skip the PreChat Survey so the website visitor won't have to fill in the info before starting a chat.