1. Open the SightMaxAgentInterface folder on the server (located at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SightMax\AgentInterface by default).
2. Open the FilteredIps.xml file in Notepad.
3. All IPs that you want to filter need to be added on their own line and between their own <ip> and </ip>.
NOTE: The IP Filters does not support globals or ranges. You will need to put IPs in individually.
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
4. Save the FilteredIps.xml file.
5. You must restart the SightMax service for the filtering to take affect